Hi, There you can download APK file "Cozy Magnifier & Microscope" for Android free, apk file version is 4.4.1 to download to your android device just click this button. It's easy and warranty. We provide only original apk files. If any of materials on this site violates your rights, report us
This app turns your phone into a functional and easy to use magnifier.
Do not carry a magnifying glass anymore. =)
★ Mother's day Recommended Apps! - by Google Korea
★ Best Apps! - by TheSmokingAndroid
★ Magnifier recommended by various media!
⊙ Magnifier (H/W zoom, S/W zoom)
⊙ Microscope (more fine image)
⊙ LED Flashlight
⊙ Macro Camera
⊙ Image Freezing
⊙ Embedded photo viewer
⊙ Image filters(Negative, Sepia, Mono)
⊙ WYSIWYG saves
⊙ & more
Do you have to remove your glasses to read a business card?
Do you have to carry a big magnifying glass to read the model number of a tiny semiconductor?
Do you use a microscope to observe legs of a tiny insect?
Do you want to take macro photos easily?
Fantastic solution is here!
Use your smartphone as a handy magnifying glass!
Use your smartphone as a handy microscope!
Use your smartphone as a handy macro camera!
- Live H/W magnification.
- Live S/W(x4) magnification.
- Taking magnified pictures.
- Continuous auto focus(If possible).
2. Freezing picture
- Freezing screen to see picture stably.
- Useful in a moving car.
- Useful to write a memo on paper.
- More fine picture than Magnifying glass mode.
- More zoom in.
- Zooming control bar.
- Pinching to zoom everywhere.
5. Picture Effects
- Support frequently used picture effects.(Negative, Sepia, Mono)
6. LED Flashlight
- Flashlight ON/OFF
- Volume-down button can toggle flashlight on and off also.
7. Taking pictures
- Taking pictures by pressing volume-up button or touching camera icon.
- Saving a picture by touching save icon.
- Support WYSIWYG(What You See Is What You Get) saving in microscope mode & freezing mode.
* The quality of the magnified image is depend on your phone's camera capabilities.
* Some devices can't use some functions.
* This is not a real microscope. ;)
* I have no responsibilities for the problems that caused by using this application. =)